Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gunnar Hillert <gu...@hillert.com> on 2010/01/21 18:46:47 UTC

FTP Component - How to Disconnect?

Hi,

I am creating a simple flow uploading files using FTP and FTPs.

Here is the process definition:

I drop a file in a folder, Camel picks it up and uploads it to the
server. Everything works perfectly.

My problem is that I would like to disconnect from the FTP server
(terminate session) every time a file is uploaded. It seems though that
the connection to the FTP server is kept open. Thus, if I drop a new
file into my monitored folder the same FTP session is reused. I would
like that not to happen.

How can I configure my camel process to disconnect from the FTP Server?
I did not find any information on this.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards

Gunnar

Re: FTP Component - How to Disconnect?

Posted by Stan Lewis <ga...@gmail.com>.
My 2 cents is that it's a worthwhile option to have, many FTP servers
would close the connection on you after a timeout anyway.

Posted by Gunnar Hillert <gu...@hillert.com>.
Hi everybody,

Thank you all for the light-speed-like response!

Cheers,

Gunnar

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi