Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jyothi Panduranga <jy...@contractor.openwave.com> on 2003/11/07 23:57:41 UTC

How to populate form bean during runtime from an XML file?

Hi,

   Are there any third party libraries to populate Form bean during run time
from and XML file?  Can somebody give me pointers on how to go about doing
this?  Has anybody done this before?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jyothi

Re: How to populate form bean during runtime from an XML file?

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Jyothi Panduranga wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    Are there any third party libraries to populate Form bean during run time
> from and XML file?  Can somebody give me pointers on how to go about doing
> this?  Has anybody done this before?  Any help would be appreciated.

Take a look at the DigestingPlugin for easy xml to bean population at
startup:
 http://demo.jgsullivan.com/struts/DigestingPlugIn.html

> Thanks in advance,
> Jyothi