Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Adam Jack <aj...@TrySybase.com> on 2004/03/25 18:30:48 UTC

Re: nagoya much slower again...

Who's Gump in whose account? Sam's? Is anybody aware of the outputs, let
alone using them?

I don't think folks have had access to the outputs (that they've known
about) in forever.

    http://gump.apache.org/#Where+is+Gump%3F

regards

Adam
Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>>Who's Gump in whose account? Sam's? Is anybody aware of the outputs, let
>>alone using them?
>
> Sam, and ask him.  :-)

The outputs (in terms of reports indicating what worked and what did
not) are directly linked to from gump.apache.org.  Click on "Nagoya".

In any case, I've commented this entry out of my crontab for now.
Hopefully we will be seeing a new installation of Gump on separate
hardware shortly.

- Sam Ruby

RE: nagoya much slower again...

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Who's Gump in whose account? Sam's? Is anybody aware of the outputs, let
> alone using them?

Sam, and ask him.  :-)

	--- Noel