Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kev D'Arcy <ke...@aib.ie> on 2007/02/13 13:15:19 UTC

Custom login module error

Hi,

Any ideas why I'd be getting this error:

 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
aib.dos.wasce.security.LDAPLoginModule in classloader
console/realm-LdapRealm/1.0/car

With a custom login module? It's deployed within the Geronimo repository.

Many thanks,

Kev

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

Re: Custom login module error

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 13, 2007, at 7:15 AM, Kev D'Arcy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any ideas why I'd be getting this error:
>
>  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> aib.dos.wasce.security.LDAPLoginModule in classloader
> console/realm-LdapRealm/1.0/car
>
> With a custom login module? It's deployed within the Geronimo
> repository.

Did you add a dependency on the jar that contains the login module?

--kevan