Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au> on 2001/02/04 09:03:36 UTC

Using contents of Jakarta CVSROOT?

Hi,

I'd like to use the Jakarta CVS access control and commit emailing for a
company CVS server. This is the stuff get get if you run 'cvs checkout
CVSROOT'.

There isn't any indication that the files are under the APL (or any
license), so can I assume it's in the public domain and usable by anyone?

I'll post installation instructions if that's the case.

--Jeff

Re: Using contents of Jakarta CVSROOT?

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
Cool :)

Attached is some documentation on what all the scripts do, and
step by step instructions for installing the whole system on a new CVS
repository.

--Jeff

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.