Posted to users@camel.apache.org by chandler <pe...@sandia.gov> on 2016/08/17 22:34:45 UTC

Request-Reply and Publish

 Incoming endpoint is /Jetty/REST/ with/ Pattern="InOut"/. I then publish the
request message on a topic.  With multiple consumers. I only want one of the
consumers (Service Activator) to reply.

I tried putting a /pattern="InOnly"/ on the "to" of the Service Activators
(camel components) that I did not want to respond. And it responded any how.

In the diagram I want to select which App A or B replies:

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5786546/Request-Reply.jpg>