Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Oscar Picasso <os...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/28 17:20:24 UTC

Most of FAQ links broken

Hi,

Most of the links in the FAQ are broken (actually all the links that I have
tried above the "Chilren" section).

Oscar

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Most of FAQ links broken

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Ack!! What has happened this time? Last time the MoinMoin upgrade messed us
up. What could it be this time? AFAIK Confluence hasn't been changed.

Any ideas? Anyone?

Clinton