Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "Brunner, Bill" <bi...@baml.com> on 2014/11/12 16:35:35 UTC

worker hostnames

Is there a way to get the hostname of each worker at runtime?  I'd like to use the info in logging, etc, and I can't seem to find any documentation.

Thanks

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.

RE: worker hostnames

Posted by "Brunner, Bill" <bi...@baml.com>.
OK thanks.  Wasn’t sure if there was a method in storm for doing it.  Appreciate the help.

InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostName() and such will get you hostname information.

Michael Rose (@Xorlev<https://twitter.com/xorlev>)
Senior Platform Engineer, FullContact<http://www.fullcontact.com/>
michael@fullcontact.com<ma...@fullcontact.com>

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Vladi Feigin <vl...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Read env. variable value in open/prepare methods

Re: worker hostnames

Posted by Michael Rose <mi...@fullcontact.com>.

Re: worker hostnames

Posted by Vladi Feigin <vl...@gmail.com>.