Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Beau E. Cox" <be...@beaucox.com> on 2004/02/05 01:34:50 UTC

Re: [Mason] ANNOUNCE: Mason add-on modules for Mason w/pure mod_perl2

On Wednesday 04 February 2004 10:26 am, you wrote:
> Quick question...
>
> Do you support ApacheHandler2 on AIX? It is a PAIN to build the
> requirements on that system. Do I really need libapreq/libapreq2 to this to
> work? That is where I am stuck!
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Best regards,
>
> Steve Hemond

Hi Steve,

I have tested ApacheHandler2 on GNU Linux and WIndows; I do not
have access to AIX, so I am unaware of the support requirements
for that system.

I would be happy if someone, i. e. maybe you, could try it on AIX
and report back to me; I would be happy to make necessary
changes, and/or include your patches to get it working.

If you are able to install and use and use Mason on AIX, you have
a good chance of getting ApacheHandler2 working also.

Aloha => Beau;