Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Prescott <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/08 19:54:09 UTC

Debugging forms

I have a form that involves a loop, and each row has some <t:submit>
buttons.  On Chrome, these buttons work just fine (triggering a server-side
event); in Firefox 4, the form submits, but the submit button's event isn't
triggered.

What techniques are available for debugging this?  I've got the
tapestry.events log channel output, which is why I can tell the submit
button's event handler isn't being triggered, but I'd like to get a bit
higher up the 'stack'.

Unfortunately, the POST data is incomprehensible, since everything's encoded
and it seems full of spurious differences (like encoded, transient IDs).

Any tips would be appreciated.

Michael

Re: Debugging forms

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com>.