Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by David Viner <dv...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2002/10/21 23:29:44 UTC

migrating from 1.0 to 1.1

is there a howto that describes how to migrate from Xindice 1.0 to 1.1?  I
have 1.1 running under Tomcat, but now I need to move all the information I
have stored in my 1.0 database into my 1.1 database.  Can anyone provide
guidance on this issue?

thanks
dave

RE: migrating from 1.0 to 1.1

Posted by David Viner <dv...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Sorry for the confusion.  Version 1.1 is the version in Xindice's CVS.  The
latest release is 1.0.  I was wondering if anyone on the users list is using
it (especially given the number of posts about using the cvs version of
Xindice).  However, since it sounds like most people aren't using the cvs
version (or haven't had the need to migrate from one to the other, I'll
repost this message on the developers' list.

Thanks
dave viner

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

Re: migrating from 1.0 to 1.1

Posted by Guy De Schepper <pr...@de-schepper.be>.
Steven,

You're completely right.

What I meant, is that because the site doesn't mention anything about
a new release (or even a beta), it is unlikely there is a version 1.1
at this moment. Nevertheless, people are talking more and more about
v1.1
This confuses me.

Guy

--
Guy De Schepper, prive@de-schepper.be on 22/10/2002

Re: migrating from 1.0 to 1.1

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

Re: AW: migrating from 1.0 to 1.1

Posted by Guy De Schepper <pr...@de-schepper.be>.
Anyone any ideas when a new version will be released (that is more
stable and more performant I hope) ?

AW: migrating from 1.0 to 1.1

Posted by Dirk Bromberg <br...@tzi.de>.

Re: migrating from 1.0 to 1.1