Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Girish Shilamkar <gi...@clogeny.com> on 2013/12/07 11:37:18 UTC

Template not in ready state

Hello,

I am trying to get a CS setup up, zones etc are setup. But templates are not in ready state.
I tried various things like:
- Checking agent status
- Running ssvm health check
- Checked ssvm logs for errors, nothing useful

In db template_host_ref is empty. But I can see templates listed in in "Templates" section.

What else I can check to get to the bottom of this problem ?

Regards,
Girish

Re: Template not in ready state

Posted by Girish Shilamkar <gi...@clogeny.com>.
The problem is fixed.
The CS was setup to use internal webserver for downloading the template and it was running.

Regards,
Girish

Posted by Rafael Weingartner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Template not in ready state

Posted by Girish Shilamkar <gi...@clogeny.com>.
Talluri/Nitin,

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.
Have you checked all the points in this wiki ?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSVM,+templates,+Sec