Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Edgardo Vega <ed...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/01 22:10:29 UTC

Controller Settings

Why are Maximum time driven thread count and maximum event driven thread
count and for that matter data flow name not in nifi.properties?

I have always been told that Maximum time driven thread count should be a
multiple of the number of cpu/cores on machine. It should be easy for a
automation tool like puppet / ansible / etc to set these values. I am okay
with exposing it via the ui, but not easily being able to do this via
automation has definitely causes some problems.

Just trying to start the conversation about making it easier to automate
the deployment of nifi.

Cheers,

Edgardo