Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com> on 2005/09/02 19:17:55 UTC

RE: Ron Grabowski as a committer for log4net

The Logging PMC has voted in favour of adding Ron as a committer on
log4net.

Ron, welcome on board. The incubator has been notified and Mark (logging
PMC chair) is currently wrestling with Apache infrastructure to grant
you commit access. I'm sure that this will be sorted out ASAP.

Cheers,
Nicko

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com> wrote:

> The Logging PMC has voted in favour of adding Ron as a committer on
> log4net.

Congrats!

        Stefan