Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca> on 2017/11/08 15:23:18 UTC

openmeetings import new document (all files)

Hi there,

Is there somewhere a parameter that we can change so that when we try to import a new document,  the dropdown list will be by default at < all files >

For now, there a list of < persnonal files >  .3gp .3g2 .aif  etc etc,   we have to manually change that to  < all files > to see  .doc and .xls  files

Thank's

Martin C.

Re: openmeetings import new document (all files)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
This line:
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-web/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/room/sidebar/UploadDialog.java#L121
need to be commented out ....

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: openmeetings import new document (all files)

Posted by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca>.
Ok, thank’s Maxim

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: openmeetings import new document (all files)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin,

--
WBR