Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Thai Ngo <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/15 16:13:04 UTC

Error when build and run Fineract CN

Hello everyone,

I am new to Fineract and Fineract CN as well. I'm having some issues and
would like to ask for your help.

1. I was following this
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/How+to+build+Fineract+CN
to build fineract CN but met the below error with
test-accounting-portfolio. Built successfully with the remaining modules.

============begin=================
:compileJava/home/thaingo/integration-tests/test-accounting-portfolio/src/main/java/io/mifos/IndividualLoanTransactionProcessing.java:406:
error: no suitable constructor found for
IndividualLoanCommandEvent(String,String)
        new IndividualLoanCommandEvent(product.getIdentifier(),
customerCase.getIdentifier())));
        ^
    constructor IndividualLoanCommandEvent.IndividualLoanCommandEvent() is
not applicable
      (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)
    constructor
IndividualLoanCommandEvent.IndividualLoanCommandEvent(String,String,String)
is not applicable
      (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)
/home/thaingo/integration-tests/test-accounting-portfolio/src/main/java/io/mifos/IndividualLoanTransactionProcessing.java:490:
error: cannot find symbol
    customerLoanLedgerAssignment.setDesignator(CUSTOMER_LOAN);
                                               ^
  symbol:   variable CUSTOMER_LOAN
  location: class IndividualLoanTransactionProcessing
/home/thaingo/integration-tests/test-accounting-portfolio/src/main/java/io/mifos/IndividualLoanTransactionProcessing.java:494:
error: cannot find symbol
    accountAssignments.add(new AccountAssignment(PENDING_DISBURSAL,
PENDING_DISBURSAL_ACCOUNT_IDENTIFIER));
                                                 ^
  symbol:   variable PENDING_DISBURSAL
  location: class IndividualLoanTransactionProcessing
/home/thaingo/integration-tests/test-accounting-portfolio/src/main/java/io/mifos/IndividualLoanTransactionProcessing.java:500:
error: cannot find symbol
    accountAssignments.add(new AccountAssignment(LOANS_PAYABLE,
LOANS_PAYABLE_ACCOUNT_IDENTIFIER));
                                                 ^
  symbol:   variable LOANS_PAYABLE
  location: class IndividualLoanTransactionProcessing
/home/thaingo/integration-tests/test-accounting-portfolio/src/main/java/io/mifos/IndividualLoanTransactionProcessing.java:503:
error: cannot find symbol
    accountAssignments.add(new AccountAssignment(ARREARS_ALLOWANCE,
ARREARS_ALLOWANCE_ACCOUNT_IDENTIFIER));
                                                 ^
  symbol:   variable ARREARS_ALLOWANCE
  location: class IndividualLoanTransactionProcessing
/home/thaingo/integration-tests/test-accounting-portfolio/src/main/java/io/mifos/IndividualLoanTransactionProcessing.java:660:
error: no suitable constructor found for
IndividualLoanCommandEvent(String,String)
    final IndividualLoanCommandEvent expectedEvent = new
IndividualLoanCommandEvent(productIdentifier, caseIdentifier);
                                                     ^
    constructor IndividualLoanCommandEvent.IndividualLoanCommandEvent() is
not applicable
      (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)
    constructor
IndividualLoanCommandEvent.IndividualLoanCommandEvent(String,String,String)
is not applicable
      (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)
6 errors
 FAILED
======================end==================

Understand that this is the repository is used for integration test but
really appreciate any help on this.

2. Ignored the above failure, went ahead running the demo server in my
local machine but encountered another  error:

==============begin===================
~/integration-tests/demo-server/build/libs$ java
-Ddemoserver.provision=true -jar demo-server-0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT.jar
JUnit version 4.12

  .   ____          _            __ _ _
 /\\ / ___'_ __ _ _(_)_ __  __ _ \ \ \ \
( ( )\___ | '_ | '_| | '_ \/ _` | \ \ \ \
 \\/  ___)| |_)| | | | | || (_| |  ) ) ) )
  '  |____| .__|_| |_|_| |_\__, | / / / /
 =========|_|==============|___/=/_/_/_/
 :: Spring Boot ::        (v1.4.1.RELEASE)

  .   ____          _            __ _ _
 /\\ / ___'_ __ _ _(_)_ __  __ _ \ \ \ \
( ( )\___ | '_ | '_| | '_ \/ _` | \ \ \ \
 \\/  ___)| |_)| | | | | || (_| |  ) ) ) )
  '  |____| .__|_| |_|_| |_\__, | / / / /
 =========|_|==============|___/=/_/_/_/
 :: Spring Boot ::        (v1.4.1.RELEASE)

.22:49:14.882 [pool-3-thread-1] ERROR o.a.cassandra.service.StartupChecks -
cassandra.jmx.local.port missing from cassandra-env.sh, unable to start
local JMX service.
EE22:49:21.934 [DefaultMessageListenerContainer-1] ERROR
o.s.j.l.DefaultMessageListenerContainer - Could not refresh JMS Connection
for destination 'cheques-v1' - retrying using FixedBackOff{interval=5000,
currentAttempts=0, maxAttempts=unlimited}. Cause: Error while attempting to
retrieve a connection from the pool; nested exception is
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
tcp://localhost:61616. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused (Connection refused)
==============end================
I searched for the cassandra-env.sh but could not find it. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Thai

Re: Error when build and run Fineract CN

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
1.) My apologies Thai,

I broken the integration test with changes in portfolio. Unfortunately
it's also going to be a little while before I get around to fixing it.
Part of the problem is that I added a dependency to portfolio.  We've
been relying on component testing and hand testing in the mean-time.

I know this is less than ideal.  If you have time to fix it, I would
greatly appreciate it.

2.) I'm not sure what the problem is there with cassandra.  I don't
have this problem. Anyone else have thoughts?

Regards,
Myrle