Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2015/06/04 02:56:55 UTC

Can someone please provide a June report?

The deadline is tonight.

Re: Can someone please provide a June report?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
I posted Alice's report (I added a #4 to most important issues to address
for graduation -- developing community) up here:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2015#preview

Mentors, please sign-off/amend as you see fit (I cc'd you all to try and
get your attention -- pardon my leaving it this late).

St.Ack

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Excellent.