Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2010/04/06 06:49:18 UTC

Re: svn commit: r928992 - in /archiva/trunk/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-webapp-test: ./ src/test/it-resources/ src/test/it/ src/test/resources/appserver-base/ src/test/resources/appserver-base/conf/ src/test/resources/appserver-base/data/ src/test/...

On 30/03/2010, at 4:23 PM, mbaclay@apache.org wrote:

> Author: mbaclay
> Date: Tue Mar 30 05:23:07 2010
> New Revision: 928992

> Log:
> [MRM-1276] Selenium tests need a clean up
> -transferred the contents of src/test/it-resources to src/test/resources
>

> Added:
>    archiva/trunk/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-webapp-test/src/test/resources/appserver-base/

It's helpful to use svn mv for these operations so that history is preserved. I assume that these are the same files that were previously in it-resources?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org