Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Charles Chen <ch...@charliechen.com> on 2001/01/23 19:11:47 UTC

Win2K + Apache + JServ + Tomcat

Anybody knows a working combination of Win2K + Apache + Jserv + tomcat?

I installed apache 1.3.12 + tomcat 3.2.1 + jserv (come with tomcat 3.2.1) on
win2K but as soon as the jserv was added into the httpd.conf and the the dll
was copied into the right place, the apache refused to start up.

>From the web site information I have searched, it seemt to me that only
certain old versions of apache + jserv + tomcat could work together. No
information could be found about Win2K installation. Any hint + reference +
pointer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

Charles