Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Peter Lenderyou <pe...@dmdsecure.com> on 2002/10/17 14:52:54 UTC

Multiple servlet contexts in the same JVM

We have a situation where we want to have multiple web services running
in separate Servlet contexts within the same JVM, generally this is fine
when a context say, running JSPs calls the service in another context
all is ok, but when we expose an API on the same context as the JSPs all
sorts of things go wrong.

1) Using the last beta, the TypeMappingRegistry claims that the type is
not registered, if we use a separate JVM for the service all is ok.

2) Using 1.0  we cannot get the wsdd to deploy in the second context
(doesn't matter about the order) unless we stop the server between each
call to the AdminClient, after that we get a
javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException

Has anyone got an equivalent structure working?

We use orion application server version 1.5.4
jdk 1.3.1_04 on linux and win2K.

--
Peter Lenderyou