Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2021/10/31 17:06:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Victor Romero as new Apache Fineract Committer

Hi All,

It is with great pleasure that I'm able to announce that Victor Romero was
recently voted in as an Apache Fineract committer and he has accepted the
invitation to become an Apache Fineract Committer.

You should probably recognize Victor from the mailing lists as he has been
actively contributing to the community in a variety of ways since 2017.
Victor extensively shares his expertise in in-depth discussions on the
mailing lists he's participated in around scalability, security, and most
recently idempotency. He's also always immediate in responding to fellow
community members to assist with their queries. He's made a number of
contributions to both Fineract and Fineract CN and also has additional
contributions to Fineract CN planned. Victor has mentored for Google Summer
of Code on a number of occasions and is now working on helping get some
community devops infrastructure in place.

Join us in formally welcoming Victor as a committer. We look forward to his
ongoing contribution and his continued growth on his journey as a committer.

Thanks,

Ed Cable
Apache Fineract PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Victor Romero as new Apache Fineract Committer

Posted by Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io>.
Congratulations Victor. Well deserved

Logo ( https://www.fiter.io )

*Javier Borkenztain* *| CEO* *e:* javier@fiter.io
*w:* fiter.io ( http://www.fiter.io )
*m:* +598 97980801 twitter icon ( https://twitter.com/Fiter_io ) youtube icon ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWztdFtHI3PwaSLAEcwTNQ ) linkedin icon ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/fiter-io )

Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=javier@fiter.io )

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.

Posted by Bruce <br...@gmail.com>.
This is exciting news! Congratulations Victor!!

Posted by Avik Ganguly <av...@fynarfin.io>.
Congratulations Victor!

Posted by Muellners ApS <an...@muellners.org>.

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Congratulations Victor :)

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
Thank you Aleks,

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
Welcome Victor!

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
Thank you Awasum, I will be sending more commits ;)

Best regards

Victor

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.