Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Cristiano Gavião <cv...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/09 21:34:00 UTC

maven-bundle-plugin with class based filtering ?

Hi,
I've been using the private-package instruction in order to embed/ inline
some packages with in some bundles that I'm working with.

But now I would like to filter a package and inline only some of its
classes. Is there any way to perform a class based filtering ?

thanks,

Cristiano

Re: maven-bundle-plugin with class based filtering ?

Posted by Cristiano Gavião <cv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Neil,
The open source bundle that I'm working with has a dependency on two other
os bundles and specifically some non api packages.  but it needs only some
classes of those packages.
so I thought I could shrink its needed size embedding them in my bundle.
Something wrong on this?

Posted by Neil Bartlett <ne...@paremus.com>.
Hi Christiano,