Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2004/02/09 14:19:36 UTC

Publishing the site

I think we really should start to publish a site about Depot, as both
Ant and Forrest are now investigating the use of Ruper, and because we
need visibility in any case.

I propose that we create a www directory and publish the docs there.
Then a cron job can get the docs from SVN every day.

WDYT?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Publishing the site

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> I think we really should start to publish a site about Depot, as both
> Ant and Forrest are now investigating the use of Ruper, and because we
> need visibility in any case.

Yes, indeed. Sorry I've not been helping more, but those are worthy
'customers' we ought step up to...

> I propose that we create a www directory and publish the docs there.
> Then a cron job can get the docs from SVN every day.
>
> WDYT?

I think I want forrestbot to work --- I want it badly (and I'd love it
integrated into Gump, not standalone) ---  but will accept this for now.

regards

Adam

Re: Publishing the site

Posted by "Markus M. May" <mm...@gmx.net>.