Posted to user@aurora.apache.org by Jamie Wang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/05 04:08:35 UTC

download web service jar files more quickly ?

Hi,
  When deploy a web service application using aurora, how to download the
service jar files more quickly? Currently ,I Œm using curl command to get
the jar files from a web server,but when the mesos  agent machine goes to
hundreds ,it becoming slow.Dose anyone has a good idea?

 Jamie Wang
zhanlandetian@gmail.com

Re: download web service jar files more quickly ?

Posted by "Erb, Stephan" <St...@blue-yonder.com>.
I haven't looked into it myself, but maybe it is possible to leverage the mesos-fetcher cache for this? http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/fetcher/?

However, you will still want to increase the capacity of the webserver that you download from. Otherwise you might overwhelm it in a disaster scenario when you have lots of slaves with a cold cache.

Best Regards,

Stephan