Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/28 21:09:21 UTC

Renaming of the archetypes

Hi there,

To follow the conventions, I think we should rename the archetypes to:

maven-archetype-myfaces
maven-archetype-jsfcomponents

Then, update the poms and documentation. I am going to do this if no
one objects ;)

Cheers!

Bruno

Re: Renaming of the archetypes

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 6/28/06, Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And maybe, after finding the best names, maybe we could think on
> releasing them, could we?

I would think right after 1.1.4 would be a good time, considering that
you'll want to set them up with a released version, and we haven't yet
managed to get 1.1.3 on ibiblio.

(Sean?  Any word on signatures for 1.1.3?  I haven't checked the zone;
let me know if they're done.)

--
Wendy

Re: Renaming of the archetypes

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rick <ri...@arc-mind.com>.
+1 for I think the 'maven' at the front of the archetype name refers to the

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.