Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by "Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)" <vi...@cisco.com> on 2006/11/30 20:14:22 UTC

multiple muse.xml files

Is there a way to have the muse.xml file import other child muse.xml
files, and have Muse reference the master file?  Does Muse support this?

In a distributed team, I'm wondering if it is possible to have each
developer be responsible for defining certain resources and maintain
their own muse.xml files.  Then before deployment, we can have one
master muse.xml file which imports the other xml files via the use of
"import" statements.  We do not want to cut-paste all into one file
because a lot of problems can arise if many people are editting the same
config file.

Re: multiple muse.xml files

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
We don't have any kind of importing... doesn't version control software
solve your problem?

Dan

"Vinh Nguyen \(vinguye2\)" <vi...@cisco.com> wrote on 11/30/2006
02:14:22 PM: