Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Stuart Perks <st...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/09 05:57:44 UTC

Zookeeper and Client upgrade

The Zookeeper version sits at 3.4.6 with 3.6.2 now available bringing security enhancements.

https://github.com/apache/samza/blob/master/gradle/dependency-versions.gradle <https://github.com/apache/samza/blob/master/gradle/dependency-versions.gradle>

The client is at 0.8 and has 0.11 available.

Are there any plans to upgrade these? Or should we raise a Jira for this?

Thanks,

Stuart

Re: Zookeeper and Client upgrade

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Stuart,

Please feel free to raise tickets for update requests like these.

Thanks for reporting!

-Yi