Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net> on 2013/11/01 19:46:33 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6802 ajax for last commit data

- **Size**:  --> 4

---

** [tickets:#6802] ajax for last commit data**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** performance
**Created:** Sat Oct 26, 2013 04:25 AM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Sat Oct 26, 2013 04:25 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

If a Last Commit Doc is not present for a tree view, it may take a while to generate that doc, so a better user experience would be to serve up the essential information immediately and use AJAX to fetch the last commit info.

Do we want this to be configurable per SCM type?  I.e. svn's last_commit_id might be fast enough all the time to not need to use ajax?

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/