Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Matisse Enzer <ma...@hamparts.com> on 2003/09/18 19:52:04 UTC

Use of Apache::Directive in BEGIN block

I get the following error:

   Can't locate object method "lookup" via package "Apache::Directive" at
   /webcontent/dev.mycardmaker.com/lib/perl/Doodlelab/Apache/Test.pm line 4.

when I try to start Apache.

Here is the entire contents of Test.pm

BEGIN {
         use Apache::Directive;
         my $tree = Apache::Directive->conftree();
         foreach my $node ( $tree->lookup('PerlSetVar') ) {
                 # I want to do something here.
         }
}

1;

Matisse Enzer
Hamilton Partners
707-431-4300 ext. 212 (office)
415-225-6703 (mobile)

Re: Use of Apache::Directive in BEGIN block

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 13:52, Matisse Enzer wrote:
> I get the following error:
>
>    Can't locate object method "lookup" via package "Apache::Directive" at
>    /webcontent/dev.mycardmaker.com/lib/perl/Doodlelab/Apache/Test.pm line 4.
>

> when I try to start Apache.

We need more information about your system.  Please take a look at the
bug reporting guidelines here:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/help/help.html#Reporting_Problems

- Perrin