Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/10 22:59:01 UTC

0.8.2 release shortly?

So while I'd still like to get WHIRR-693 in before 0.8.2 goes out, it
doesn't look like that's coming any time soon, and I'd really like to get
0.8.2 done within the next week. How would you all feel about an 0.8.2 RC
based on the current state of the branch?

I'm also thinking that once jclouds 1.6.0 is out (within a week or two), we
move trunk (i.e., 0.9) to jclouds 1.6.0. There'll have to be a little
refactoring here and there, but nothing that major.

A.

Re: 0.8.2 release shortly?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
I think I'll stay with 1.5.8 - we can always do another release if needed
in the future.

A.

Re: 0.8.2 release shortly?

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@jclouds.org>.