Posted to user@ant.apache.org by schmitt <re...@gmx.net> on 2000/10/31 16:12:23 UTC

Question about

Hello

I put <mail>  to my xml file and it doesn't work. I got the following
error

build.xml:6: Could not create task of type: mail because I can't find it
in the list of task class definitions

My version of Ant is 1.1 from a nightly build about two or three weeks
ago. Does this version not support <mail> or did I something wrong?

Yours
Stefan S

Re: Question about

Posted by schmitt <re...@gmx.net>.
Thanks again

The FAQ helped me.

Re: Question about

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

Re: Question about

Posted by schmitt <re...@gmx.net>.
Thanks
Now it works. I loaded Ant 1.2 and changed the PATH and CLASSPATH
variable. But now I have a new question.
Is it possible to check inside the xml file if the build was successful?

Re: Question about

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.