Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ray Nicholus <rn...@widen.com> on 2012/05/18 16:40:00 UTC

Tapestry 5 email validator rules are not correct

Examples of currently allowed (and invalid) addresses:

  accent char - époch@example.com
  '+' in domain - test@foo+example.com
  '/' in domain - test@example/com
  wrapped in single quotes - 'foo@example.com'
  wrapped in double quotes - "foo@example.com"

Is there currently a case in JIRA to address this?

Re: Tapestry 5 email validator rules are not correct

Posted by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com>.
I missed that, sorry, indeed, that's not valid.

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com

Posted by Ray Nicholus <rn...@widen.com>.