Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Richard Smith <sp...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/04 04:48:45 UTC

catalina.policy configuration

Hi,

I am running Tomcat 4.0.4 with mod_jkk and apache1.3 with security manager.

I want to be able to let users to load their own jar files in their own
WEB-INF/lib but my current (standard) security configuration will not allow
this.

In the catalina.policy file it describes how to allow access WEB-INF/classes

e.g "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes/-"

I am not sure how to grant access for all users to load their own files e.g
public_html/WEB-INF/lib

Any help appreciated