Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/19 15:15:47 UTC

How to add emphasis to an item style?

Hi,

I created this question on Stackoverflow as well.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/76507700/adding-a-highlight-style-to-echart-items

Trying to have each item symbol in the line chart change color and border
color when the user hovers over it.

I tried a few permutations that I've seen in older echart configurations,
but not getting any love.  Seems like the emphasis configuration has
changed.

Any ideas?

TIA,
Ole

Re: How to add emphasis to an item style?

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I see you have solved the problem. Please let me know if you need further
assistance.

Thanks

*Ovilia*