Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Raj <ra...@upe.com.au> on 2002/09/03 23:55:14 UTC

need to restart tomcat when beans are updated (tomcat4.0.4)

Have just completed upgrade from tomcat-3.2.1 to tomcat-4.0.4. this works good, but has a problem when a java beans is updated - the tomcat server need to be restarted before the change is visible. I didn't have this problem with tc 3.2.1, but need to upgrade to support a new application. Has anyone else seen this problem ? I have noticed it with Linux and Windows. Any help offered would be much appreciated.

thanks,

Raj

Re: need to restart tomcat when beans are updated (tomcat4.0.4)

Posted by Phillip <iq...@hotmail.com>.
yeah
 it is true,
In context path, reloadable=true says that classfiles which can be servlets,
beans or others get updated when they are changed.

Phillip

Posted by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com>.
in your server.xml file