Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sagar Pidaparthi <Sa...@chordiant.com> on 2005/05/03 19:41:06 UTC

Overloaded methods and Wrapped literal

Hi,

I use axis 1.1.  When I used RPC style, java2wsdl and wsdl2java produced
good proxies for classes with overloaded methods.   However, they fail
to produce good proxies when WRAPPED Style is used.  While I know web
services do not support overloaded methods, is there an option for
ensuring that overloaded methods are handled in a proper manner in
wrapped styles?

At the moment I see that only one of the methods is produced as many
times as the overload.  I am able to succeed by deleting or renaming the
repeated names in the proxies.  But this is not looking like an ideal
solution.

I would like to know if anyone has successfully used these tools for
overloaded methods?

Thanks and Regards

Sagar