Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vinod Kashyap <of...@palinfocom.net> on 2008/04/08 10:21:52 UTC

How to deploy ofbiz application online?

Hi all,

I need an urgent help on how to deploy the ofbiz application online..

I have modified the source files according to the requirement and now i want
to upload it on the net so that it can be accessed from anywhere.

I don't know how to do this..

I need an urgent help on this..
Waiting for your reply..

Thanks..
AJ

Re: How to deploy ofbiz application online?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry some typos, was a bit upset (not completly because of this mail though :o)

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

From: "Vinod Kashyap" <of...@palinfocom.net>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Here is a list of providers of OFBiz services:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers

Jacopo

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.
Hi AJ,

If you have lots of *urgent* questions you better hire someone to answer
all of them.

Bilgin