Posted to users@unomi.apache.org by João Correia <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/02 18:12:14 UTC

Pass attributes in Page to Profile

Hi,

I'm trying to add additional properties to a profile by sending the
properties on a page (since we don't have events yet).

Im sending properties using the code below but they do not show up on the
/cxs/event/search when I search for this profile. The event show up but no
the properties I sent. Any idea how to achieve this?

path = "/cb";
        properties = {
            path: path
            ,pageInfo: { destinationURL: location.href }
            ,CompanyDomain: "Test LLC"
        ,CompanyEmployees : 10
        ,CompanyEstimatedAnnualRevenue : "1M-10M"
        ,CompanyIndustry : "Professional Services"
        ,CompanyLocation : "San Diego, CA"
        ,CompanyTags : "SAAS"
        };
        //console.log(properties);
        // this will trigger a second page view for the same page (the
first page view is in the tracker snippet).
        window.unomiTracker.page(properties);

Thanks
Joao Correia

--

*João Correia*

San Diego, CA
mobile: +1 (858) 284-6010
web: https://joaocorreia.io

Re: Pass attributes in Page to Profile

Posted by Jason Hegna - Crystal Lake <jh...@shawmedia.com>.
Please take me off this chain.

Jason Hegna
IL Director of Revenue
Shaw Media Group
jhegna@shawmedia.com
Office: 815-526-4418
[Image:Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 3.22.08 PM.png]

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Hello João,

Actually I've committed today the support for the track and identify
methods in the master branch.

I've replied to your event problem in the other thread. Let's continue
there.

jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
SKYPE | LINKEDIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergehuber> | TWITTER
<https://twitter.com/sergehuber> | VCARD