Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cannykanna <ca...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/18 06:31:48 UTC

Replacing standalone client with generic one in cxf component

HI

I have a wsdl with has many operations and input parameters defined for
each.
Now I wrote a standalone client with talks to my endpoint which exposes its
services through webservices.
This client talks with this endpoint and only one operation is defined in
it.
Now What I am looking is as follows.
>From my starting triggering point I say I have to hit the endpoint and do
one operation on it say get operation.
Now through Camel the the message has to pass as defined by our routing and
hit that endpoint and give back the response as per our routing.
For this my client has to be replaced by a generic one.
How can I do this..? Any ideas?
And through my endpoint I can do any operation uses SOAP messages only.?
Does camel has SOAP Component?

For Any Extra Information, feel free to ask.

Regards,
Kannaiah

Re: Replacing standalone client with generic one in cxf component

Posted by cannykanna <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Willem:
Thanks for the reply.
I made changes in cxf endpoint uri and could configure it and made it work.
Thank you once again :)

I have one more doubt. Suppose i am doing get operation and store the
response in one file. And then for every 10 sec I want this get operation to
be invoked on my endpoint application and if there are any changes in my
application, those changes have to be only reflected and my stored file has
to be modified.

This is called subscriptionToChanges in terminology.

Do you have any idea how to do this?

Thanks

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

What's the operation that your standalone client is invoking?
If you know which operation your client should invoke, you can set it throughout the camel-cxf endpoint uri.
If you want to change it dynamically, you can setup the message header per invocation.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat