Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Ray Sprinkle <rs...@woh.rr.com> on 2016/01/22 21:00:45 UTC

Artifact link problem

Archiva is generating invalid URL's for retrieving artifacts from the
repository.

I have an artifact that I have used the web interface to deploy into
Archiva.  It is a single jar file with a pom generated by Archiva. The
problem is that download link on the "Artifacts" tab is incorrect.  A
portion of the version is getting appended to the file name twice.

Here is the generated POM:

<project xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>org.eclipse.birt.runtime</groupId>
    <artifactId>org.apache.batik.pdf</artifactId>
    <version>1.6.0.v201105071520</version>
</project>

Here is the incorrect link:

http://<hostname>/archiva/repository/internal/org/eclipse/birt/runtime/org.apache.batik.pdf/1.6.0.v201105071520/org.apache.batik.pdf-1.6.0.v201105071520.v201105071520.jar

Here is the corrected link:

http://<hostname>/archiva/repository/internal/org/eclipse/birt/runtime/org.apache.batik.pdf/1.6.0.v201105071520/org.apache.batik.pdf-1.6.0.v201105071520.jar

Notice the 2nd ".v201105071520" at the end of the bad url?

If I manually enter the corrected link the content is found.

I have many other packages with similar versions, some have this
problem, and some do not.  If I manually browse the repository
directories from the server shell the files are all in the correct location.

I am running Archiva 2.2.0, Debian Jessie, Tomcat 8, Java 8.