Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Ryan C. Payne" <rp...@bullittsystems.com> on 2006/04/19 01:42:28 UTC

How to request: Creating custom notifiers

 I have just began using Continuum on a new project and it has proven to be a
very cool tool in our arsenal. At this point I am in the initial stages of
creating our own specialized notifier. I was wondering if there is any
documentation on creating custom notifiers?

I am wondering about how the notifier type gets mapped to the correct Java
class, how you can specifiy notifier specific config values, etc.

Thanks!

Ryan
Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: How to request: Creating custom notifiers

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
We don't have documentation yet about this part, but it's easy to create a new notifier.
You can look at other notifiers code as sample
(http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/continuum/branches/continuum-1.0.x/continuum-notifiers/)

You notifier must depend on notifier-api and implement AbstractContinuumNotifier.

When your notifier will be implemented, you'll define a new component for it in application.xml so
it will be available in continuum.

Emmanuel