Posted to volunteer@openoffice.apache.org by alejandro trombetta <tr...@hotmail.com> on 2022/04/24 19:57:27 UTC

Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module

hello, good afternoon, I want to be part of the apache foundation recruitment program. My name is Alejandro Trombetta, I am currently studying free software at the Universidad Nacional del Litoral in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have more than 10 years of experience in it. I really want to be part of the different proposals that they currently have.
 Thank you so much