Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/09 08:16:52 UTC

[Doc] Please review: VM root disk reset on reboot doc

Hi,
New doc on resetting VM on reboot is ready for review. You can view the
updated text at the link below. This is checked in to both master and 4.2
branch.

Please provide your feedback.

Diff:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=26f1eab323672d54f2a7dfa5da89c779c9d8f5c2

Bug:

Jessica T.

Re: [Doc] Please review: VM root disk reset on reboot doc

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
Thank you Jessica, doc looks good for me.

-Harikrishna
On 15-Aug-2013, at 8:54 AM, Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Since no comments have been made against this doc, I am resolving the bug.

Jessica T.

Posted by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com>.