Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 杨光永 <ri...@163.com> on 2022/03/21 11:58:33 UTC

apply to join skywalking stack

Hi, skywaking stack:
  My github ID is cool-coding. I have pulled four requests for skywalking. I am interesting in APM and want to join skywalking stack. please approve of it ! Thanks!

Best of regards!
github: https://github.com/Cool-Coding

Re: apply to join skywalking stack

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

It is better you send mail to dev-subscribe@skywalking.apache.org to
subscribe this mail list, before send messages. I added your address in
list because you can't get responses from mail list, if you don't subscribe
to.

About slack, 163 mail box is not working, maybe a gmail, outlook, etc.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

杨光永 <ri...@163.com> 于2022年3月21日周一 20:51写道: