Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2014/12/19 11:23:53 UTC

requested a change on the buildbot

Some time ago we introduced the concept of fixtures so that we could
filter out some testing based on desired fixtures. And by default it
runs only on SegmentMK if run without specifying anything (OAK-1855).

Currently is not that big issue as we don't have that many
FixturesHelper compliant test but I asked it anyhow so that we'll have
all the tests running on buildbot even in the future.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDS-44

Cheers
Davide

Re: requested a change on the buildbot

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 19/12/2014 10:23, Davide Giannella wrote:
> Some time ago we introduced the concept of fixtures so that we could
> filter out some testing based on desired fixtures. And by default it
> runs only on SegmentMK if run without specifying anything (OAK-1855).
>
> Currently is not that big issue as we don't have that many
> FixturesHelper compliant test but I asked it anyhow so that we'll have
> all the tests running on buildbot even in the future.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDS-44

It seems we have rights for doing ourselves and so I did (see ticket).

Let's keep an eye on the buildbots.

Cheers
Davide