Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/24 20:40:35 UTC

BSF 3.0 - testing javax.script code

There aren't currently any unit tests for the classes in javax.script.

There's not actually much code to test, but there are _some_
conditions that could be tested, e.g. parameter checking, and set/get
methods.

I propose adding these in the test tree in the org.apache.bsf package.

Re: BSF 3.0 - testing javax.script code

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.
sebb wrote:
> On 24/03/2009, Rony G. Flatscher <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at> wrote:
>
>>  sebb wrote:
>>  > There aren't currently any unit tests for the classes in javax.script.
>>  >
>>  > There's not actually much code to test, but there are _some_
>>  > conditions that could be tested, e.g. parameter checking, and set/get
>>  > methods.
>>  >

> Just found a bug - global scope is supposed to default to null...

This and all other work: *great* work, Sebb!

Regards,

---rony

Re: BSF 3.0 - testing javax.script code

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 24/03/2009, Rony G. Flatscher <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at> wrote:

>  sebb wrote:
>  > There aren't currently any unit tests for the classes in javax.script.
>  >
>  > There's not actually much code to test, but there are _some_
>  > conditions that could be tested, e.g. parameter checking, and set/get
>  > methods.
>  >

Just found a bug - global scope is supposed to default to null...

>  > I propose adding these in the test tree in the org.apache.bsf package.
>  >

> +1

Will commit tests shortly.

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.