Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by KASI RAMAN <kk...@hotmail.com> on 2001/08/24 18:38:30 UTC

Help reqd on Tomcat config on NT

I am trying to use Tomcat  as my Servlet engine. I think I configured the
Tomcat with IIS(4.0) properly. The example application provided by the
Tomcat is working fine with IIS web server. I have created one web
application using Servlets and some HTML files, and the application is
working fine in JSWDK(1.0) environment(which is having built in webserver
and servlet container, but it is single user system). I  am trying to run
the same application with Tomcat and IIS4.0. It is not running
correctly(some links are referred incorrectly). So I have questions on basic

setup itself and the questions are:
ˇ	Where exactly I have to put my Class files(Servlet files)
ˇ	Where exactly I have to put my HTML files.
ˇ	How to set the context path?
ˇ	Do I have to modify the "uriworkermap.properties" and web.xml?
ˇ	How to refer the servlets in HTML files?(for me the webserver is
always
adding incorrect runtime path)

Thanks,
Kasi