Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de> on 2015/03/30 22:40:56 UTC

Documentation for the Sling Resource Editor

Hi,

I would like to create online documentation for the Sling Resource
Editor to get more users/contributors/committers for it.

Now I wonder if it's practical (and allowed for me) to add the docu at
the public Sling website even though the decommissioning of the CMS is
proposed.

Or if it's better to use the Confluence wiki. Can somebody tell me how
to get write access if I should use the latter?

Best,

Sandro

Re: Documentation for the Sling Resource Editor

Posted by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Hi Bertrand and Robert,

thanks for your quick answers! I will use the website now for
documentation. And thanks for configuring the access Bertrand!

Best,

Sandro

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Sandro,

Posted by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Thanks for the info Bertrand, thats good to know!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Yeah, it worked well!
It's browsing the directory, then "Edit this directory" and then an
input field that has to be submitted via the 'Return' key as there is no
submit button.

The initial version is now online.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

I understand now how to change a page with the CMS. But can someone
please tell me how to create a new one?
I would like to add a link to a new page at
'http://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles.html'.
The idea is to have a link named "Sling Resource Editor frontend" under
"Content Presentation" that links to the new page.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Sandro,