Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alexander Wallace <aw...@rwmotloc.com> on 2007/05/07 17:06:02 UTC

customizing inputHtml's toolbar.

Hi All... I'm fairly sure this should be possible, as it is with the
regular kupu editor..... How can I change what buttons in the toolbar
of the inputHtml control in tomahawk are displayed?

Thanks!

Re: customizing inputHtml's toolbar.

Posted by SalmasCM <sa...@criticalmass.com>.
We are trying to do the exact same thing. Modifying kupu's xml configuration
gets us nowhere. We'd really appreaciate some insight on what tomahawks
inputHtml is doing with the kupu configuration.

Thanks so much!