Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dorian Hoxha <do...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/17 13:32:42 UTC

Multiple search-queries in 1 http request ?

Hi,

I couldn't find anything in core for "multiple separate queries in 1 http
request" like elasticsearch
<https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/search-multi-search.html>
? I found this
<http://blog.nbostech.com/2015/09/solr-search-conponent-multiple-queries/>
blog-post though I thought there is/should/would be something in core ?

Thank You

Re: Multiple search-queries in 1 http request ?

Posted by Dorian Hoxha <do...@gmail.com>.
@Alex
Yes, that should also support more efficient serialization(binary) like
msgpack etc.

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.

Posted by Christian Ortner <ch...@gmail.com>.